Prices & Payment
- All prices quoted here in are US dollars.DESIGNBURG uses PayPal as its payment gateway.
- Shopping at our site is guaranteed by the PayPal Buyer Protection program.
- All credit card orders are processed on PayPal's secure servers.
- The price you see in each page of products is the price you pay that included the shipping cost.
- Special shipping charges may apply to certain oversized items. We will advise you of the cost of these additional charges via paypal prior to processing your order.
- DESIGNBURG provides shipping to all over the world.
- All orders of in-stock merchandise will ship from our side within 5 days of receipt of order. You should then receive it in 10 to 20 business days. Shipping times will vary with the countries.
- For refunds, we will issue a refund of your purchase within 7 business days for the original purchase price of the item being returned minus shipping cost. Should the return be due to defect or erroneous shipment, we will pay the shipping costs to send a product or repaired product back to you.
- Email us at email@example.com to notify us of the return, as well as a return address.
- Return the original one to the address : B1, No.10, Aly. 6, Ln. 170, Sec. 4, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Taipei 106, Taiwan. Items should be returned in the packaging that keeps it from damage.
Suggestions & Maintenance
- The aluminum alloy pieces are anodized with camera-grade manufacturing technology, but can still fade or discolor due to routine wear and passage of time, hence being normal, not product defect and not covered under warranty.
- Aluminum alloy pieces are precision color-treated so should be handled carefully as any jewelry.
- To retain color intensity, keep aluminum alloy pieces from extended exposure to sunlight, halogen lamps, as well as away from hot-spring (geothermal spring), acids, alkalis and caustic chemicals.
- Clean superficial smudges and dirt with water and dry off with soft towel.
Titanium jewelry is non-allergenic so can be worn on skin without worry; but aluminum alloy pieces are preferably worn occasionally since the anodized colors may fade due to reaction with certain skin types.